What’s nearby …
L'abbazia di Santa Maria Maggiore di Summaga is a monastery located in Summaga, a town about 3 km from Portogruaro in the province of Venice. The abbey was founded between the X and the XI century by the bishops of Concordia.
The town of Portogruaro develops along the banks of the Lemene, a small river that, thanks to its navigability, favored urban settlements. The foundation of the town of Portogruaro dates back to 10 January 1140. It is 4.5 km from the property.
- Concordia - In the historic center of Concordia Sagittaria you can visit important remains of Roman times. 7 km from the property.
- Sesto al Reghena of the province of Pordenone in Friuli-Venezia Giulia. It is one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. 10 km from the property.
Venezia - 75 km by car or 1 hour by train from Portogruaro Station (4 km from the property).
Localita` Brussa. Brussa is a hamlet of the town of Caorle, the beach is completely natural and wild. 30 km from the property.
- Bibione, is a village in the municipality of San Michele al Tagliamento. Its territory includes the second beach in Italy for attendance after Rimini. 32 km from the property.
- Caorle is located between the rivers Livenza and Lemene, flowing into the Adriatic Sea, northeast of the Venice Lagoon, between the tourist resorts of Eraclea and Bibione. 30 km from the property.
- Lignano Sabbiadoro village of Latisana until 1959, is one of the most famous and popular seaside resorts of the Adriatic, awarded the blue flag. 33 km from the hotel.
The portogruaro station is one of the most important railway hub in the eastern Veneto and the province of Venice. The station is about 1 km from the town center of Portogruaro and 4 km from our property. It also serves the seaside resort of Caorle, always in the province of Venice, which is about 27 km away; this is why the full name of the station includes both municipalities. A few kilometers from the station are important road arteries: the Provincial Road 14 which links Venice to Trieste, the Provincial Road 463 "Del Tagliamento" connecting Portogruaro to Gemona del Friuli, the 93 "Ferrata" Provincial Road connecting Portoguaro to Udine The tollbooth of the A4 Trieste-Torino and A28 Portogruaro-Conegliano motorways.
Adjacent to the train station, 4 km from our property, the new bus station in Portogruaro for arrivals and departures of buses.
Venice-Tessèra Airport is an international airport that is 13 km from the center of Venice and is entitled to the famous Venetian explorer Marco Polo. It is 60 km from our property
Fuel distributor in Viale Cadorna 66 30026 Portogruaro VE, 3 km from the property, in the direction of Portogruaro.
- Bar with kitchen
- Double door car wash
BEYFIN Saccon Mauritius Service Station, Petrol, Diesel, LPG, Washing Area Serf-Service 24 h, Market and Selling Car Items, Fiberglass Dispensers for Propane Gas. Bypass to Portogruaro - via Odorico da Pordenone 2, - Tel 0421 71621 - Closed Wednesday afternoons. 2.5 km from the property.
Centro Commerciale Adriatico2, Via Prati Guori, 29, 30026 Portogruaro VE, 4 km from the property, 200 mt from Portogruaro motorway exit. Wide range of shops and services.