- The reservation becomes binding only upon receipt of deposit and our subsequent confirmation by email.
- In case of payment by bank transfer, crediting will have to take place within 7 days from the date of reservation insertion.
- Note that in case of booking cancellation, payment reservation will not be refunded.
- If the reservation is canceled on the day of arrival, or the guest who have booked is not present, we require an indemnity equal to the amount of the entire period booked.
Structure access rules
The Management asks its kind guests to observe and enforce the following rules, to ensure a peaceful and pleasant stay for all guests.
- Each Camper is required to deliver a valid identity card to the Office Reception for completing registration practices. The assigned place can not be changed without consent from the management.
- Access to the Camping is scheduled from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 20:00.
- From 11pm to 7am it is forbidden to circulate inside the campsite with motor vehicles, and to keep high-volume audio equipment or produce any noise that can still disturb the common quiet.
- Please observe also the afternoon nap from 12.30 to 15.30.
- Dogs are allowed as long as they constantly leashed. Owners are solely responsible for their pets, both for hygenical and behavior aspects.
- The swimming pool is open to campers from 13:00 to 19:00 (compatible with weather conditions, and seasonal opening dates).
- In everyone's interest, everybody has to comply with hygiene and public health standards in both sanitary installations and in all campsite covered and uncovered areas.
- Visits must be reported to the Office that will authorize entry. to Each visitor will be charged the relevant daily fee..
- The Management assumes no responsibility for damage caused by third parties to persons or property, loss or theft of the campers' objects.
- Campers are required to adjust the bill before departure during office hours from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 20:00. The overnight stay ends at 12:00, after which a new overnight stay will be charged. If one of the members of a group leaves the campsite in advance, it is required to alert the Office in due time.
- Children should be accompanied and supervised by adults in all areas of the campsite. Parents will be directly responsible for any damage they may have incurred.
Breaches of this regulation may lead to the removal from the campsite without redemption, In the unquestionable view of management.
It is mandatory to use the swim cap